Windle Parish Council currently has two vacancies. The vacancies will be filled by co-option.
Any person interested in filling a vacancy should apply to the Clerk in writing.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- be an elector of the parish; or
- in the past 12 months have occupied (as owner or tenant) land or other premises in the parish; or
- work in the parish (as your principal or only place of work); or
- live within 3 miles of the parish boundary; and
- must not be debarred from standing as a Councillor.
Clerk to Parish Council