Windle Parish Council currently has two vacancies.  The vacancies will be filled by co-option.

Any person interested in filling a vacancy should apply to the Clerk in writing.

To be eligible to apply, you must:

  • be an elector of the parish; or
  • in the past 12 months have occupied (as owner or tenant) land or other premises in the parish; or
  • work in the parish (as your principal or only place of work); or
  • live within 3 miles of the parish boundary; and
  • must not be debarred from standing as a Councillor.

Clerk to Parish Council

Becoming a Parish Councillor